Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Guat Poo Flu has STRUCK...YUCK

I am really trying to get a slide show together...but at the moment EVERYONE in our family has the Guatemalan Poo Flu and we almost took Jagger to the ER last night because he was having such a hard time breathing and coughing....this has been going on the last two nights....so NO SLEEP for any of us.He is now on breathing treatments and has an ear infection. Amy Mole if you are reading this...I AM SO FEELING YOUR PAIN and its only been two days of this. Please pray we all get better so we can BETTER enjoy our little bundle of JOY. I am so sorry if I have not emailed or got back with some of you on the phone....Hugs

9 comments:

margaret said...

Oh no! I hope you are all feeling better soon. I've enjoyed reading about your week in Guat. and Jagger's homecoming. I am so glad he is home! Feel better!!!

Kristy said...

Ugh! Sorry! That is exactly how the twins came home...I know exactly how you're feeling!! Can't wait to see pics of the family of FOUR together! Hope you all get to feeling better soon!!

Kim said...

Praying that everyone feels better soon! Excessive Poo is never very fun!

Amy said...

I am sooo sorry to hear you are all sick. We just got over a very similar bug...of course not from traveling to Guatemala...we traveled to Arizona and brought a bug home. It is NO fun!!! I hope everyone is feeling better very soon.

Can't wait to see more pics when everyone is feeling better.

Mama Bunny said...

Feel better SOON!

veggiemom said...

Ugh!!! I'm so sorry! Hope poor Jagger is better soon. Call me when things settle down.
Kerri and Ruby

Susie said...

Us too!!!!!! NOt fun, and makes for very exhausting days on all of us. I thought maybe it was a pollution thing. Must be a virus? Any ways, hope were all feeling better soon and I am so glad I got to meet you all in Guat! Blessings, Susie

Amy said...

Oh man Candy...I SO feel your pain!!!

I was hoping I would be jealous of the amount of sleep you were getting and that your transition would be much easier than ours.

Hopefully you'll all feel better SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm praying for you, for sanity and for SLEEP!!!!!

Love ya!!!

Laurie said...

So sorry you guys are all sick. Hope you start feeling better rapido! So glad you are home and I so glad to have a new fellow American! Love and hugs to you all!

Laurie and Bella!