Friday, April 11, 2008

ROCK ON 2nd DNA is on the way to the lab!

Sorry to be MIA...but this last wait it KILLING ME! I really think there was a TURTLE RACE in Guatemala and they Entered Jagger...AHHHHHH! So here is the time line so far
  1. March 5th....Out Of PGN
  2. March 24st....Jaggers new BC from Antigua
  3. March 31st....Jaggers Passport
  4. April 8th....ORANGE
  5. April 11th 2nd DNA taken

(4-6weeks my @#*%$&#@*...we are looking at 8-9 week and I want to SCREAM)

Really MOMMY I told them I did not want in the Turtle Race...I wanted to be in the RABBIT RACE...but something must have got lost in TRANSLATION!!!

Mommy I am READY TO GO HOME NOW!!!

WE LOVE YOU LITTLE ROCKER!!!

Mommy is getting your CRIB with Rock Star and Race Car bedding all set up for you!

Oh Mommy you are a HOOT....you don't think I am REALLY going to sleep in that crib do you???

8 comments:

Jenn said...

He is such a cutie! I love his big smile and cheeks!!

I'm praying that thing pick up and that you will move to the rabbit race!!! He'll be home soon!

Susie said...

Oh Candy, I so hear you on that. We went Orange on April 3rd and as of today, our DNA is still not at the lab. Believing God to finish this. I am believing Monday is going to be a great day for both of us. In the big picture, we are days away from our babies. Blessings, Susie

Farrah said...

He will be home soon! He is a doll, And I could squeeze those checks to pieces....

Natalie C. said...

WOO HOO!!!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

He is so cute!!! I am hoping that you start the rabbit race soon.

Cherrie said...

Finally...I was needing my Jaggy fix desparately!!! It was worth the wait...my little buddy is absolutely handsome!! Too bad you can't reach into the computer 'cause those cheeks would be totally black 'n blue from the squeezin'!!

Send him to PA...I won't make him sleep in a silly old crib!! LOL

Hope you had a fun vacation with KY KY.

Hugs,
Cherrie

Shannon said...

Girl, just give it up NOW!!! Cause I KNOW he will NOT be sleeping in that crib!

Analise says smooches to MooseyBoy

jajbs said...

He is PRECIOUS!!! That chubby girn melts my heart and I LOVE the shirt he is sportin'!

He may have been entered in the wrong race, but I am sure he is the cutest contestant they have!

amanda