Friday, April 25, 2008

Party in Jaggers ROCK STAR CRIB...Sat May 3rd

So here is a SNEEK PEEK at JAGGERS CORNER...hehe...He will be in our room just like Kya Blu..I know you all are in SHOCK that I did this at the last minute...but it just now seems REAL. The Sheets I ordered with Race Cars and Guitars on them have not come in yet....and I was out of time so I went tonight..yes in between packing...and bought his bumber, a red sheet and I found this ROCKIN blanket for him. I have some pictures ordered to go over his bed but they are not here yet either.




4 comments:

Natalie C. said...

Where did you find that? It is so cute.

Abby's mom - Pam :) said...

I am so glad for you guys. I would love to see you again in person and meet Jagger. Maybe one day. Have a safe and blessed trip. I know all of your dreams are coming true. Can't wait to see more pics of this handsome fellow.

Hugs to all of you!!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Looks great! Super big congrats! Now it is really fun to plan!

Jaimee said...

LOVE IT! And I saw that blanket at BRUS, if you did not have it, I was going to buy it for you!!!

So stinkin' cute. And I love his name, love it, love it.

He's sooo handsome, can't wait for you guys to get home and start your new adventure with 2!

-Jaimee